Attorneys at Rarick, Beskin & Garcia Vega have over six decades of experience in both private and public legal work. Meet Our Attorneys. Attorneys in our firm focus their work on a range of inter-related disciplines: estate planning, asset protection, probate, guardianship, and trust administration.
Florida Counsel Newsroom
During the course of almost two decades, Rarick, Beskin & Garcia Vega P.A. has also been asked by over 400 similar boutique law firms located in states outside of Florida to provide the following Florida Counsel services:
- Ancillary Probate - See Checklist below
- Estate & Asset Protection Planning
- Corporate Law (M&A)
- Trust Modification/Revocation or Decanting
- Trust Administration/Termination
- Real Estate; Deeds To Trust — See Florida Counsel Deeds below
- Guardianship (select counties)
Note: Our probate services are statewide unless the matter is contested. Our other services are for Southeast Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach & Monroe Counties). If your case is outside this region, we can refer you to experienced and qualified counsel throughout Florida.
Reports and Alerts
We endeavor to periodically update all attorneys who have requested our Florida Counsel Services of red flag issues concerning Florida Probate, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, and Real Estate.
Our most popular Reports are:
- Florida Probate Quick Reference Guide
- Florida Guardianship Quick Reference Guide
- Moving to Florida: Beware of the Tax Traps
For a complete listing of our Reports and Alerts, see the Index below.
To be added to our Florida Counsel mailing list, email email@example.com
Ancillary Probate Checklist
We endeavor to do whatever is necessary to settle the "total estate." Often today estates consist of probate assets — requiring an attorney with probate experience, and trust assets — requiring an attorney with trust experience. We have extensive experience in both fields.
Sale and Purchase of Real Estate
Rarick, Beskin & Garcia Vega, P.A. provides the following real estate services:
- Sale or purchase of commercial real estate.
- Sale or purchase of residential real estate.
- Transfer of title for Florida real property to trusts, LLC’s, FLP’s or other business entities. See Deeds to Trust below.
Deeds to Trust
We will assist your clients who need Florida deeds to fund their Trust.
- For Deed Information we will need to draft the deed, click here
- For the Deed Fee Schedule, click here
Florida Counsel Newsroom Index
Select a Year: